Flex Mend 4″ x 100′ with Adhesive Backing
FINALLY , a neat, fast, permanent and inexpensive way to mend holes, cuts and tears in mobile home bottom closure materials!!
Flex Mend is:
– Permanent – Neither the substrate or adhesive will deteriorate.
– Waterproof – Both the substrate and the adhesive are unaffected by moisture or water.
– Quick – Simply cut the right size patch, peel off the release liner and apply patch!
– Strong – An attempt to remove the patch will result in destruction of the patched area.
Neat – A Flex Mend patch is almost invisible when used to repair damaged bottom boards.
– Unaffected by cold – Cold be applied in below freezing temperatures and will hold.
Repairs holes, cuts and tears from plumbing repairs, weak seams and damage from cats & other animals.
Flex-Mend is a revolutionary new mending product that matches the appearance and texture of bottom closure materials used by most manufactures in the mobile home industry today. Flex Mend is a woven polyethylene film currently meeting all requirements for use as bottom board. It has been solid-coated with specially formulated high tech adhesive and has an easily removed paper release liner.
Repair Tip: Be sure to remove all dust, dirt, road film from bottom board before repair. Surface should be clean and dry. Just cut Flex Mend bottom board repair material to the required size. Remove bottom paper and place patch in place. Press firmly in place.