Mobile Home Out-Swing Door with 9 Lite Window
- White high density polyethylene panels securely bonded to 1 3/8″ thick energy efficient polyurethane foam insulation
- 21″x 37″ Safety-Glass Window with white frame installed. Left or right hand hinge available.
- Strong welded aluminum mill finish frame with integral weather baffle
- Four extruded 3″ hinges, complete with bushings, join the core to frame
- 3/8″wide x 1/4″heavy thick foam on all four sides form the primary sealing system.
- Adjustable striker plate and pre-drilled for entrance lock
- Pre-hung, pre-squared and pre-punched screw holes for fast and easy installation
- Hardware and installation accessories not included
How to Measure: Mobile home doors are sized by the hole (rough opening) that is in your mobile home after you pull the old door out. To get this measurement without removing your old door, do this: Standing outside, facing your mobile home out-swing door, measure the face of the door only. Do not include frame. From out side your home, measure the width and height of door face only. Round-out to nearest even number.
Installation material that may be required: *606100 3/4″wide x 30 ft. putty tape (recommended). *707035 50 each #8 x 1 1/2″ zinc coated 1/4″ hex head screw. *707175 1/4″ x 2″ nut setter for drill. *404048 E-Z SET entrance lock, stainless with adjustable latch bolt, two keys included. *404029 Door chain to prevent damaging blow backs.
To order any of the installation products above, just click-on part number and add to shopping cart. Thank you for shopping American Supply.