Two 39″Longitudinal Brace Tubes with Hardware Kit for Dry Concrete
Attach to cured concrete pier pad with enclosed sleeve anchors and to “I” beam with included pre-assembled beam clips. See enclosed installation & information instructions. Note:5/8″Concrete drill bit required.
For pier heights up to 24″
* 2 1 1/2″Square Galvanized Steel Tube x 39″Long
* 2 Pre-Assembled Beam Clips
Hardware Kit Includes;
* 4 3 3/4″x 2 3/4″Top Cover Attachment Clips
* 8 1/2″x 1 1/4″Carriage Bolts & Nuts
* 2 5/8″x 3″ Sleeve Anchors (for Dry Concrete)
Installer Note: For wet concrete poured pads use optional 202316 5/8″wet set “J” bolt in place of sleeve anchors.