Butyl Tape 3/4″ x 30′ Black
– 1/8″ thick x 3/4″ width x 30′ length
– Premium quality, 100% solids, pressure sensitive extruded butyl tape.
– Permanent resilience and elongation characteristics. Will accommodate expansion and contraction within itself.
– Excellent sealing properties to all metal, glass, fiberglass, plastics and other non-porous surfaces
– Outstanding sealing characteristics for particularly hard to seal or problem areas such as in expansion and contraction joints.
– Excellent resistance to ultraviolet light, non-oxidizing and permanently flexible.
– Easy to work with. It is not an asphalt base butyl, assuring you of consistency during periods of high and low temperatures.
– Extruded onto high quality, quick release paper for ease of application.
– Ideal for problem areas such as between roof and side panels, sealing skylights, shower doors, exterior doors and windows, etc.