Flex Mend 28″ x 25′
FINALLY , a neat, fast, permanent and inexpensive way to mend holes, cuts and tears in mobile home bottom closure materials!!
Flex Mend is:
– Permanent – Niether the substrate or adhesive will deteriorate.
– Waterproof – Both the substrate and the adhesive are unaffected by moisture or water.
– Quick – Simply cut the right size patch, peel off the release liner and apply patch!
– Strong – An attempt to remove the patch will result in destruction of the patched area.
Neat – A Flex Mend patch is almost invisible when used to repair damaged bottom boards.
– Unaffected by cold – Cold be applied in below freezing temperatures and will hold.
Repairs holes, cuts and tears from plumbing repairs, weak seams and damage from cats & other animals.
Flex-Mend is a revolutionary new mending product that matches the appearance and texture of bottom closure materials used by most manufactures in the mobile home industry today. Flex Mend is a woven polyethylene film currently meeting all requirements for use as bottomboard. It has been solid-coated with specially formulated high tech adhesive and has an easily removed paper release liner.