Mobile Home Blank Out-Swing Door
- White high density polyethylene panels securely bonded to 1 3/8″ thick energy efficient polyurethane foam insulation (which, in high light conditions, can allow some light to pass through)
- Strong welded aluminum mill finish frame with integral weather baffle
- Four extruded 3″ hinges, complete with bushings, join the core to frame
- Door can be right or left hand hinge. The lock hole is in the middle, just flip door for right or left hand application.
- 3/8″wide x 1/4″heavy thick foam on all four sides form the primary sealing system.
- Adjustable striker plate and pre-drilled for entrance lock
- Pre-hung, pre-squared and pre-punched screw holes for fast and easy installation
- Hardware and installation accessories not included
Note: This door does not have a deadbolt pre-drilled hole. Pre-drilled for entrance lock only.
How to Measure: Mobile home doors are sized by the hole (rough opening) that is in your mobile home exterior wall after you pull the old door out. To get this measurement without removing your old door, do this: Standing outside, facing your mobile home out-swing door, measure the face of the door only. Do not include frame. From out side your home, measure the width and height of door face only. Round-out to nearest even number.
Installation material that may be required: *606100 3/4″wide x 30 ft. putty tape (recommended). *707035 50 each #8 x 1 1/2″ zinc coated 1/4″ hex head screw. *707175 1/4″ x 2″ nut setter for drill. *404048 E-Z SET entrance lock, stainless with adjustable latch bolt, two keys included. *404029 Door chain to prevent damaging blow backs.
To order any of the installation products above, just click-on part number and add to shopping cart. Thank you for shopping American Supply.