Six Panel Steel Out-Swing Blank Mobile Home Door
When Security Matters
All of Our Six Panel Heavy Duty Steel Out-Swing Mobile Home Doors Have Both Entrance and Deadbolt Holes That Are Pre-Drilled and Ready For Lock and Deadbolt
- Heavy duty pressed steel panels, outside and in, gives your mobile home door the residential look that will not only keep you secure, but look good doing it! The steel panel is securely bonded to 1 3/8″ thick energy efficient polyurethane foam insulation to keep the heat and cold.
- Vinyl coated for all-weather protection and rust prevention.
- Strong welded steel frame with baked-on white finish.
- Available in both right or left hand hinge.
- Four extruded hinges, complete with stainless steel bushings, join the core securely to frame
- Thick close-cell foam on all four sides form the primary sealing system.
- Adjustable striker plates and pre-drilled for entrance and deadbolt lock
- Pre-hung, pre-squared and pre-punched for fast and easy installation
- Hardware and installation accessories not included
How to Measure: Mobile home doors are sized by the hole (rough opening) that is in your mobile home exterior wall after you pull the old door out. To get this measurement without removing your old door, do this: Standing outside, facing your mobile home out-swing door, measure the face of the door only. Do not include frame. From out side your home, measure the width and height of door face only. Round-out to nearest even number.
Do you want the hinge on the left or right? Standing outside your mobile home, facing your door, what side is the hinges on? Click Left or Right?
Installation material that you may be want to order:
- 606100 3/4″wide x 30 ft. putty tape (recommended).
- 707039 50 each #8 x 1 1/2″ zinc coated 1/4″ hex head screw.
- 707175 1/4″ x 2″ nut setter for drill.
- 404054 Dead Bolt & Entry Lock Set (Keyed A-Like).
- 404029 Door chain to prevent damaging blow backs.
To order any of the installation products above, just click-on part number and add to shopping cart. Thank you for shopping American Supply.
For installation tips how to order the correct size door, Go to our How-To Icon.