- When Security Matters
- Heavy duty pressed steel panels, outside and in, gives your mobile home door the residential look that will not only keep you secure, but look good doing it! The steel panel is securely bonded to 1 3/8″ thick energy efficient polyurethane foam insulation to keep the heat and cold.
- Vinyl coated for all-weather protection and rust prevention.
- Large 21″x 37″Safety Glass Nine Lite Window with White Plastic Frame allows the light to flow in. So bright you can sort socks.
- Strong welded steel frame with baked-on white finish.
- Available in both right or left hand hinge.
- Four extruded hinges, complete with stainless steel bushings, join the core securely to frame
- Thick close-cell foam on all four sides form the primary sealing system.
- Adjustable striker plates and Pre-drilled for Entrance and Deadbolt lock
- Pre-hung, pre-squared and pre-punched for fast and easy installation
- Hardware and installation accessories not included
Installation Parts and Materials you may need: 606100 putty tape, 1/8″thick x 3/4″wide x 30 ft. 404029 Storm Chain, prevents wind blow-backs. 404054 Entrance & Deadbolt Stainless Steel, key-a-like Lock set. 707026 #8- 1/1/2 white hex head self taping screws (50 each). 707175 1/4″x 2″ magnetic nut driver for drill (fits 1/4″hex screws).
For installation tips for how to order the correct size door, Go to our How-To Icon.
Six Panel Steel 9 Lite Outswing Door
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
- Doors & Windows
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Maintenance & Repair
- Roofing Supplies
- Set-Up Materials
- Siding, Skirting & Exterior
- Water pipe and fittings