30″ x 53″ Low E White Vinyl Single Hung Replacement Window.
This Single Hung Vinyl Window with applied low-e coating will help keep your mobile home warmer in winter and cooler in the summer.
American Supply offers the perfect replacement for your old factory installed aluminum windows. With Low-E Insulated Vinyl Windows, there’s no need for that hard to clean inside storm window. These Thermo-pane single hung vinyl windows have tilt-out bottom pane for easy cleaning.
Vinyl Windows are constructed of vinyl for high thermal performance, maximum strength, and energy efficiency. Double pane keeps your home comfortable in both winter and summer. Low-E Energy efficient windows will save you energy and money.
Vertical exterior windows come with screens installed and undrilled flanges holes for plug-and-play installation.
Window measures 30 1/4″ width x 53 1/4″ height and the flange around the window measures approximately 1″ wide.
Don’t forget to pick up some putty tape, caulk & a box of screws for installation before checkout!
- Vinyl construction provides high thermal performance
- Low-E Coating
- Frame and sash corners are welded for added strength and watertight corners
- Deep pocket sill for added window strength and weather resistance
- Spiral balance system provides near effortless sash operation
- Frame designed with multiple hollow areas for maximum strength and energy efficiency
- Bottom window sash can be removed for easy cleaning on any level of the home
- Reinforcement bars in the meeting rails provide added strength
- Positive integral lock at the meeting rail for increased home security and weather resistance
- Dual weather seal to reduce drafts and enhance energy efficiency
- Nominal 3/4″ insulating glass provides superior thermal performance
- Flush mount flange for easy installation.
**If your home has vinyl siding you will need “J” channel to trim out the rough edges for a clean finished look**
If you live in any of the following States, please contact us for a shipping quote: (WA, OR, CA, AZ, NV, ID, UT, MT, WY, WI) Orders who fail to contact us for a quote in these areas will not be processed.
Freight calculators estimates are not always 100% accurate – especially when multiple freight items are purchased. We do our best to calculate the freight when your order is in processing, should there be a shipping discrepancy we will contact you via phone or email.